In addition to our wide range of fire fighting equipment, we also offer a variety of auxiliary equipment and accessories at Delta Fire. By partnering with trusted suppliers who are fully ISO certified, we are able to provide our customers with optimal peace of mind when purchasing our products. Auxiliary equipment products include fire water pumps, breathing apparatus, spill control equipment, testing equipment, and a range of fire fighting accessories such as safety signage, protective covers and first aid boxes to name just a few.
Auxiliary Equipment Products
Our auxiliary equipment products available from Delta Fire include the following:
- Fire Water Pumps. We offer highly durable fire water pumps that meet the needs of commercial, residential and industrial clients.
- Breathing Apparatus. We offer various Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) systems that have been designed to meet the diverse range of operational requirements across fields such as fire fighting, maritime, industry and military.
- Spill Control Equipment. Our range of spill control equipment systems is made to prevent and control chemical spills. This equipment includes drum management systems, drum caddies, spill accumulation pallets and centres, absorbents, spill kits, drain closures, pollution monitors and various other tools that ensure environmental compliance.
- Testing Equipment. Made to be easily used in any environment and situation, our testing equipment products give you reliable and accurate pressure and flow measurements, making them ideal for pump, hydrant, flushing and water condition testing.
Fire Fighting Accessories
Our fire fighting accessories range includes the following products:
- Signs. Fire and exit signs are vital to direct people in the case of emergencies. Our signs are compliant to the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 as well as SANS 1186 and SANS 10400 building regulations, which dictate the importance of adequate information in the event of an emergency.
- Cabinets & Protection Covers. Our tailor-made fire cabinets are manufactured by approved suppliers, using SABS approved fibreglass and PVC. We also supply trolley units, fire extinguisher and fire hose reel covers, keeping your equipment as good as new at all times. These covers are made to be visible and easily accessed during an emergency.
- First Aid Boxes. First aid boxes are essential for every business, regardless the size. Our fully equipped first aid kits are made according to the most rigid of requirements, to ensure that they prepare you for any emergency.
In addition to product sales, we also offer full servicing and support across all areas of auxiliary equipment and accessories. For more information on our range of auxiliary equipment products in South Africa, contact us today.